Providing High Quality Plastic Products
Founded in 1989, our mission then was to develop and manufacture quality equestrian products, fabricated from durable plastics. In 1991 we acquired our own manufacturing machinery and expanded our molding operations to include a wide range of products. Our
operations are located at the gateway to the Sierra’s, Mineral King, Sequoia National Park, and Yosemite, Porterville, located in
California's Central Valley.
The Endure Quest name signifies both our growth and commitment to making durable, quality products. We produce more than 400 items through the process of rotational plastic molding. We are proud to be the premier provider of plastic feeders, waterers, and other utility products for the equestrian market.
All EndureQuest equestrian products are constructed of high-quality polyethylene.
- Strong, tough, and durable
- Safer then metal products that may have sharp edges.
- Value-priced in comparison to other materials.
- Lighter weight than other materials.
- FDA approved, food-grade safe.
- Color is molded into product.
- Color lasts throughout product's life.
- Will not dent. "Memory" material returns to original shape.
- Corrosion free.
- Easily cleaned.
- Custom colors available.